Friday is almost here!
We are SO excited to finally be able to open our studio doors again for classes. That is happening this Friday! Here are some things to make note of prior to our return...
1. The class schedule has been updated and is ready for your bookings.
2. Park yoga is still happening Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm at Bell Park. We are also in Capreol on Saturday mornings. Please book those through our app if you are coming!
3. There is space for 20 mats in the hot room and 10 spaces in the unheated room.
4. Cancellation policy applies to all classes. If you do not cancel a class within 2 hours of the start, then you will be charged for the class. We don't like to do this but it is necessary. Please only book the class if you know for sure you are going to attend.
5. Memberships. If you need to reactivate your membership, you can either purchase a new one through the app or email us email@example.com and ask us to restart it. If your credit card has expired, please let us know to update it.
6. Showers. These will be open. You will need to sign up to use one of the 3 we have available per class. First come, first served.
7. Mats must be taken home and not left at the studio.
8. We have added a beginner yoga class to the schedule. This is for anybody that wants to dive deeper into our practice.
9. New prices are posted at the studio and online for all of our services. Towel and mat rentals are $2. Water is available again for purchase. A few new products are also on the shelves. Bring your twonies with you or add your credit card to your account to charge it!
We have some really great special events planned that we hope you can attend. Check out the detail on the website pycsudbury.com and book through the app!
Sunday July 25th. 8pm. Restorative Bliss.
We plan on having this workshop available the last Sunday of every month. This is a very relaxing session put on by Kim and is sure to provide you with the healing our minds and bodies all need.
*if you had registered for the session we cancelled earlier this year, you have been added to this July session already.
Monday July 26th. 8pm. Partner yoga.
This is a fun session where you and another yogi support each other through a variety of poses requiring the assistance of a partner. Safe for yogis of all levels.
Wednesday August 18th. 7pm. RestoraThai.
This is a blended workshop of both calming yoga poses and restorative Thai massage.
More workshops will be announced in the very near future! Have you attended one in the past you would like to have us put on again? Let us know and we will make it happen!
If you purchased an intro special and did not use it and it has expired, please give us a call or an email so we can get it reactivated for you.
Looking to level up your practice and want some one on one guidance? Would you like to have your office/business/social group come to a yoga class for a fun outing? Chat with us at the desk and let's see what is possible!
We will soon be looking for energy exchange volunteers to assist us with running the studio. If you know of somebody or are interested yourself in joining our team, please send us an email or fill in the form at pycsudbury.com. Energy exchangers are required to work 30 minutes before and after a class helping to keep the studio clean and spreading their positive energy! In return, you practice your class for free, gain valuable work experience and are part of an amazing team!
We see all of you amazing and generous yogis and are so grateful that you are part of our community. Thank you so very much for helping to keep us alive these past months. We have a thank-you gift for you. Please keep an eye on your email for the details.
See you soon!
Come and share your stories, laugh, heal and sweat with us! It is time to begin again and we are right there with you on our journey.